Friday, March 28, 2014

We can simulate anything!

We've always thought of what it's like to be or do different things, but this day we have taken a big step into the future of simulation. Ladies and gentle, I present to you the one and only Goat Simulator! Forget learning how to fly a plane, this is where it's at. Now you can relive all your twisted goat fantasies with realistic detail.


  






                                                                                                                     I never thought this would be a thing so when I found out about it I had to post it. What do you think? A huge breakthrough for goat researchers or simply useless?

Click here to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really not sure what to think! A goat simulator? What was going through their minds at the time???

    ReplyDelete